Care is an often misunderstood and overlooked aspect of ministry. Our 10-page eBook entitled Clarifying the Purpose explores the biblical-basis and purpose of caring.
Care Ministry is devoted to helping churches:
- Embrace a biblically-based discipling model of care
- Establish and/or expand a caring ministry
- Equip care teams and others with biblical training
- Empower people to show compassion and share hope
- Eliminate the awkwardness that is inherent to caring
- Enact a culture that is more relational and less programmatic
TESTIMONIAL: For years we 'assumed' we were doing a good job of loving and caring for people. You have opened our eyes and exposed us to a whole new world. Your training guides and tools for ministry leaders are excellent! Realizing the biblical-basis and core principles of caring changes everything.
TESTIMONIAL: We are grateful for the way you understand care as an expression of following Jesus and integral to discipleship.
Caring is not as intuitive as we might like to think
Despite good intentions, when interacting with people who are facing difficult situations and struggling, Christians regularly do and say things that are inept and come across as insensitive.
We provide the biblically-based training and resources that churches need to equip leaders, care teams, and churchgoers to:
- Love and care for people in ways that align with Scripture
- Reflect the mission of the church
- Make a meaningful and lasting difference.
TESTIMONIAL: “While I always thought I was a caring person, I now realize that I have been doing more to satisfy my own curiosity than to show compassion to others. I was deceived into thinking that being friendly was caring. It’s not – it’s superficial and inconsiderate. You have helped us grasp core Biblical principles and caring concepts. We are grateful for your support and your training is amazing!
Caring Ministry - Clarifying the Purpose
To receive our monthly Care Considerations newsletter, click on the Subscribe button.