Click on the button to request a FREE Preview of a Training Module. Upon receipt of your request, we will send you an email that includes a link and password to access our Growing Through Adversity training module.
Christian caring is NOT intuitive!
Despite good intentions, Christians regularly do and say things that are inept and come across as insensitive.
For example, the natural human tendency is to:
- Concentrate on people’s problems and struggles
- Associate caring with ‘tasks’ and ‘problems to be fixed’
- Focus on 'good deed' (aka, practical and social support)
- Ask questions to satisfy our curiosity, share platitudes, give unsolicited advice, and attempt to ‘fix it’ or ‘make it better’
Scripture teaches otherwise. We know from the Bible:
- Caring focuses on people; their heart and soul
- Caring is about ‘loving people’ and ‘growing in unity and maturity’
- Provide emotional support and spiritual encouragement
- It is caring to express sympathy, listen, share an encouraging Word, and pray with and for people
CAUTION: The combination of good intentions and ‘good' people doesn’t inevitably equate to loving and caring for people as Jesus commands. In other words, without a clear sense of purpose and solid biblically-based training, expressions of care are naturally secular and void of spiritual support and encouragement.
TESTIMONIAL: Your resources are spot on!
TESTIMONIAL: Essential resources for every church!
Caring ministry is discipling!
Though often overlooked, throughout the Bible are parables and passages that reveal core principles and important lessons about what loving and caring for people entails and requires. Don't miss the discipling opportunity!
TESTIMONIAL: For years we 'assumed' we were doing a good job of caring for people. Your ministry has opened our eyes and exposed us to a whole new world. Realizing the biblical-basis and the core principles of caring ministry changes everything. Your training guides and other resources are excellent!
"Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us" (1 John 4:11-12).
Care Partner Resources and Support
Our Tools for Ministry Leaders draw your attention to the issues that are critical to consider and vital to the success of a caring ministry. We equip ministry leaders to:
- Assess current caring efforts
- Identify training needs and opportunities
- Establish standards and expectations
- Determine who to engage and equip with training
- Prioritize who to train initially and subsequently
- Facilitate training sessions
- Maintain enthusiasm and engagement over time
TESTIMONIAL: "Your resources and step-by-step approach have opened our eyes and empowered us to evaluate our current efforts and align caring with the mission of our church. You made what appeared to be an ominous process simple and straightforward. Having the right tools and training has made all the difference."
Without fundamental Training, Christians do and say whatever they think is best. (See Isaiah 55:8) For a list of topics covered, click on the Partner Portal tab. Our training is based on God's Word, grounded in Scripture, and highlights biblical passages, parables, and principles. Our training resources include:
- Training guides
- Facilitator outlines
- Introductory videos
- PowerPoint slides
- YouTube videos
- Follow-up emails
- And more!
TESTIMONIAL: Having personally suffered a significant loss, I could write a book on all things people do and say that are more hurtful than helpful! Caring is about loving one another, not simply following lists of things "to do" and what not to say. Whether a pastor, church leader, or member of a congregation, EVERY Christian really needs to know and understand the biblical teachings and embrace the core biblical principles included in your Caring Fundamentals training series!
We offer extensive Support! We are committed to focusing on your needs and aspirations, guiding you through the implementation process, and helping you expand your effort over time. Knowing that every church is different, we personalize the process and keep in touch through monthly coaching calls. The purpose of the calls is:
- To review progress, answer questions, and address issues and needs.
- To discuss opportunities, process ideas, and provide an objective opinion
- To pray and offer spiritual encouragement
In addition to scheduled calls that we initiate, we always welcome your calls and emails.
Pricing & Next Step
There's a one-time charge of $99 plus a nominal monthly fee. Take the next step and we'll send you a copy of our Care Partner Agreement which includes pricing. To get started, simply complete and return the Agreement. Upon receipt, we'll contact you to schedule a one-hour On-Boarding call. The purpose of the call is threefold:
- To clarify your aspirations, challenges, and needs.
- To familiarize you with our resources, log-in process, and shared drive.
- To help you layout a short-term plan and offer suggestions and direction.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our resources with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Within the first 60 days, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will cancel your subscription and refund your monthly fees.
TESTIMONIAL: Exceptional and affordable!
24/7 Online Access & Unlimited Use
Our tools and training guides are accessible via the links on Partner Portal page on our website. Subscribing churches also receive access to many support resources (e.g., exercise, surveys, videos, PowerPoint slides, facilitator guides, follow-up emails) through a shared drive. Per the terms of our Agreement, Care Partner churches are welcome to share any of the resources with people directly affiliated with their church in either print or electronic format.