The discipling model of care we advance is biblically-based and grounded in Scripture. Don't waste precious resources trying to reinvent the wheel. Instead of diverting staff and spending time and energy on developing your own training and systems, be devoted to: "Equipping his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ" (Ephesians 4:12-13).
Impacting lives for Christ by advancing a discipling model of care!
What are your aspirations?
- Would you like to start a caring ministry or establish a care team?
- Do you wish your deacons/elders were more engaged and enthusiastic about caring?
- Are you searching for biblically-based care ministry training to equip leaders, care team members, and others to care well?
- Would you like to shift to a church culture that is more about loving people and less about offering programs?
- Do you envision something bigger but aren't sure where to start?
We can help!
We provide the biblical framework, tools, training, and support that churches need to engage and equip people to love and care for one another in ways that advance the mission of the church and make a Kingdom difference. It's time to give caring ministry a fresh look.
We provide the training churches need to care well, really well!
Care may be the ultimate ministry opportunity!
Knowing that it's easier to trust God in the calm than in the midst of the storm, it's no wonder the impact of ministry is often greatest when people are facing trials of many kinds.
It's at these times when people naturally cry out to God, examine our lives, question our beliefs, and are open and eager to experience the love of Christ. It's also when people yearn to experience peace, hope, and love.
Don't miss the discipling opportunity!
We help churches:
- Focus on the opportunity and identify training needs
- Establish a standard of care consistent with the mission of the church
- Develop a structure and implementation plan
- Align caring ministry efforts and expressions of care with Scripture
- Equip people to care in ways that foster genuine relationships and spiritual growth
- Overcome the awkwardness that is frequently associated with caring
- Care in ways that make a lasting difference
Faith matters. Care well.
"The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love" (Galatians 5:6b).
TESTIMONIAL: Thanks for all you do. I LOVE the training materials. You have challenged our paradigms on many fronts and I am so thankful to be part of this ministry. We will be rolling out the caring ministry to our church in full this fall. (Excerpt from an email rcv’d 6/28/17 from a Care Partner church in the Midwest with over 3,000 weekly worshippers)
TESTIMONIAL: "Though busy, we were wandering aimlessly and spread way too thin. You provided the structure and support we so desperately needed, and your resources stimulated many long overdue conversations. You helped us become realistic and focused. Thanks to your training and coaching, our caring ministry is enjoying a new level of energy and greater substance." (Excerpt from an email rcv’d 9/17/15 from a Care Partner church on the West Coast with approx. 650 weekly worshippers.)