- Are you searching for biblically-based care ministry training?
- Would you like to establish a care team or start a caring ministry?
- Do you wish your deacons/elders were more engaged and enthusiastic about caring?
- Would you like to shift to a church culture that is more about loving people and less about offering programs?
- Do you envision something bigger but aren't sure where to start?
Helping churches realize the blessings inherent to caring God's way.
We provide the tools, training, and support that churches need to:
- Advance a biblically-based discipling model of care.
- Align caring ministry efforts and expressions of care with Scripture.
- Equip people to care in ways that foster genuine relationships and spiritual growth.
- Establish a standard of care that is consistent with the mission of the church.
- Overcome the awkwardness that is frequently associated with caring.
Despite good intentions, without a clear purpose and fundamental training, expressions of care are frequently inept and inconsistent with Jesus' teachings. We can help! Our resources are based on Bible passages and parables, and are grounded in Scripture.
lives for Christ!
Christian caring is faith in action. The core biblical principles highlighted in our training are applicable regardless of people’s situations and struggles.
What Are Your Aspirations?
"By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another" (John 13:35).
It takes a concerted effort and biblically-based training to "equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up" (Ephesians 4:12).
99% of the pastors surveyed agree it is important that their caring efforts align with Scripture. "But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us" (1 John 4:12).
Care Considerations Newsletter
Click to receive our monthly newsletter.
Testimonial: "Your resources and step-by-step approach have empowered us to evaluate our current efforts and align caring with the mission of our church. You made what appeared to be an ominous process simple and straightforward. Having the right tools and training has made all the difference."