We invite you to learn about the services we offer and how we partner with churches and help them achieve their aspirations for caring for one another.
We equip churches to advance a discipling model of care. Our training is based on God’s Word, grounded in Scripture, and applicable regards of people’s circumstances and challenges.
From recurring struggles to life's many storms, everyone desires to feel cared for and loved. "Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves" (Romans 12:10).
Expressions of care are manifestations of God's love. “But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us” (1 John 4:12).
CARE: An Incredible Ministry Opportunity
- Difficult life circumstances are frequently what prompt connections and spark people's faith.
- Genuine caring deepens relationships, fosters spiritual growth, and enhances the sense of community.
It's all about love!
Care and love are inseparable. We don't have to love to care; but, if we love, we care. "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another” (John 13:34-35).
What Are Your Aspirations?
- Are you searching for biblically-based care ministry training?
- Would you like to establish a care team or start a caring ministry?
- Do you wish your elders were more enthusiastic and proactive about caring?
- Would you like to shift to a church culture that is more about personal relationships and less about programs?
- Do you envision something bigger but aren't sure where to start?
If you answered Yes to one or more of the questions, we can help!
Care Considerations Newsletter
Click on the "Sign Me Up" button to sign up to receive our monthly Care Considerations newsletter.