Genuine caring deepens relationships, fosters spiritual growth, and enhances the sense of community. We invite you to learn about the services we offer and how we partner with churches and help them achieve their aspirations.
Equipping churches to care well and in ways that foster growth!
It takes a concerted effort to care well as our natural inclinations are contrary to biblical teachings and principles. At Care Ministry, we advocate a discipling model of care. Our training is based on God’s Word, grounded in Scripture, and applicable regards of people’s circumstances and challenges.
“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you" (John 15:12). Caring is part of loving. To truly love is to care. Despite indicating they're "fine," many people within our churches are not okay! From unexpected situations to recurring struggles, encouragement and support often means more than we know.
Difficult life circumstances are frequently what spark people's faith and reveal their need for God and the church - our brothers and sisters in Christ. Expressions of care are manifestations of God's love. "But if we love each other, God lives in us, and his love is brought to full expression in us" (1 John 4:12, NLT).
What Are Your Aspirations?
- Are you searching for biblically-based care ministry training?
- Would you like to establish a care team or start a caring ministry?
- Do you wish your elders were more enthusiastic and proactive about caring?
- Would you like to shift to a church culture that is more about personal relationships and less about programs?
- Do you envision something bigger but aren't sure where to start?
If you answered Yes to one or more of the questions, we can help!
CARE: Quite Possibly The Ultimate Discipling Opportunity
Care Considerations Newsletter
Click on the "Sign Me Up" button to sign up to receive our monthly Care Considerations newsletter.